At this point, after being RED with rage 😡 for what we read, we smile with this article, 😀 very unique.
I want to warn you that it was written in an ironic tone, so read with nice irony what this journalist writes that he realized that his colleagues are exaggerating.
We have this against the three of Il Volo. They are unlucky, they sing old stuff, music of the past, someone claims that they are good for the Americans who know nothing and are fond of the memory of Luciano Tajoli and Claudio Villa. Others say that they are like spaghetti bolognese, a typical tourist export dish but non-existent in Italian kitchens and tables.
Barone, Boschetto, Ginoble form an unpleasant and presumptuous trio. Easy to understand the reasons and just as easy to get out of this situation. They are doing everything wrong. They should begin to adapt to contemporary styles. The Decalogue (Ten Commandments) is simple and I go to illustrate it:
1) Necessary tattoos, clearly visible, arms, hands, possibly face. It goes without saying that strong, aggressive messages, to power, to capitalists, to the bourgeoisie must be evident.
2) The piercing is indispensable, chosen from the lip to the nostrils, from the ear lobe, tongue and eyebrows.
3) Excessive composition of music and texts of great provocation, with strong words, possibly vulgar, something that lends itself to the rhyme with bunch, boy, sollazzo, bad luck, embarrassment, shame, terrace, weir (they are all words that in Italian rhyme with an Italian dirty word)
4) Appropriate use of various drugs, even revealed in an adolescent past and the invitation to use them with caution.
5) Convenient outing on sexual desires and confession of a very harsh childhood, repressed in a family on the edge of poverty.
6) Eligible participation not at the Papal audience but at the rave party. Better to perform in a social center and not to sing for His Holiness the Pope, old and sly stuff, from sacristans and astute clerks.
7) Intelligent add to their names a pseudonym that steals the attention of most. Type PieroAx, IgnazioZ, Gianlucaebbasta. (In Italy there are these 3 rappers: J-AX, FedeZ, Sferaebbasta)
8) Adequate some typical postures of repertoire and trend: gesticulate, make movements and gestures uncomposed, agitated, dis-articulated, closing ring and middle, instead showing, bystanders, index, thumb and little finger.
9) Indispensable to decorate oneself following the latest dictates of fashion, showy clothes, shoes by astronauts, colored glasses.
10) Useful haircut called pompadour undercut with overlying tufts and shaving at the bottom, any ridges are still allowed, possibly painted by resounding colors.
Only by observing these rules could the three losers enter the list of favorites, win high marks in report cards of teachers in the Sanremo jury and find the right national glory. That said, briefly. Indeed ….. on the fly. (in Italian: AL VOLO)
Instead, among the messages to support arrived, I point this out, which was published by Cristiano Malgioglio, an Italian singer-songwriter.
Reposted from Cristiano Malgioglio –
How genuine they are, these guys of IL VOLO. They are so big and known in the world that they have remained wonderfully simple. They enjoy success without crickets for the head … And this is very beautiful. Among all the participants of Sanremo they were the ONLY VERY INTERNATIONAL GROUP. THANK YOU FOR AFFECTION. I LOVE YOU.
And here is the answer of Ignazio and Piero.
I = Love
P = We just wanted to thank you for what you wrote
I = Thanks
P = We love you
But why do Piero Ignazio and Gianluca have to change?
We who know them well do not want them to change, nor their style, let alone their way of being.
I personally hope they do not change anything, I like them that way.
And what do you think?
Credit to owners of all photos and video.