Those of us who ordered the Pompeii DVD + Grande Amore CD + Bonus CD through PBS back in July finally received word yesterday that they were shipped! The New Grande Amore CD, which we have all pre-ordered, will be released on September 25th. So…as administrator of this site (along with Kelly) I would be remiss if I didn’t provide you with the instructions for the best care you can provide for your new arrival. Please read and follow instructions carefully.
1) When you see your new CD in your mailbox, smile, laugh, happy dance.
2)Grab it and give it Hugs ONLY! Kisses are for when the cellophane is completely removed.
3)STOP! Don’t you dare use scissors for this task! You might scratch one of THEM!
4) Use your fingernails – this won’t work.
5) Use your teeth. Along the edge only!
6) Gently, but completely remove cellophane. Save this and the little edge sticker for your scrapbook. Label it, “My CD’s first cover and sticker”.
7) Commence Kissing.
8) Carefully open the case.
9) Silly smiles and little girl giggles may be added at this time. This works even better if you’re a guy.
10) Pull out insert – Careful Now!
11) Commence kissing per number of pages.
12) Take a moment to dream of having it signed…in person…and you’re the only one in the roomwith THEM at the time. Mild earthquake happens… door is sealed shut….golly darn.
13) Replace insert.
14) Gently, gently, gently remove CD.
15) Yeah, Commence Kissing again.
16) Hold CD in hand and shiver in anticipation.
17) Place disc in computer.
18) Save disc to computer and copy to a blank disc. Do not omit this step! Should your car be stolen you won’t cry and carry on knowing your original CD is safe and warm.
19) Hit Play!
20) Listen, dream, sigh, dance, sing, fall in love AGAIN.
21) Repeat as necessary. Who cares if your house is dirty and your family is hungry. Some things are more important than mere family!
22) When you are able, place CD back in it’s protective case.
23) Place CD on coffee table.
24) Stare, dream, sigh.
25) Repeat steps 19 thru 24.
Follow these instructions to insure many years of extreme happiness and eventual blissful insanity.