I point out to you the beautiful analysis of this video. Analysis made by Valeria Bosch, who has been able to capture every nuance and describe everything with clear and accurate words that we immediately make ours.
Congratulations, as always to Valeria, for the wonderful work.
Waiting for the new chapter of the artistic life that Il Volo will write, when in 2019 they will celebrate ten years of their careers, like many IlVolovers I too go looking for Youtube videos of their performances, of the important and beautiful moments, of the interpretations that will always be remembered, of their trips, of their triumphs. So I found a video, made from “Il Volo performances” published on January 4, 2018 with the title “Il Volo. Top 7 Celebrity Audience Reactions”, seven moments of the career of Il Volo that show the enthusiastic, amazed reaction of many celebrities, listening to the three incredible Italian boys. They are (not in chronological order, but as flowing in the video):
1) BARBRA STREISAND – performing with the boys, in October 2012, in various American cities, a tour which was a milestone in their still young career. The big international star, certainly one of the greater singers living, had asked to be accompanied by the very young men: a clear declaration of admiration and respect for Gian, Ignazio and Piero, that Mrs. Streisand acknowledged, providing them, for the future, a passport of recognition worldwide.
2) LAURA PAUSINI – meets with Il Volo on the prestigious stage of the Madison Square Garden in New York City on March 6, 2014, and sings with them “In absence of you”, and then “Il Mondo”. During this second exhibition it’s palpable the astonishment of Laura for the singing of the boys. She looks, stops, listens, embraces them and at the end, raising arms, announcing “Italiani!”, that, if translated graphically, should written with hundred exclamation points! Laura expresses her pride for those young men of her country! Today it can easily be claimed that Laura and Il Volo, with Andrea Bocelli, form the short list of Italian singers most famous in the world.
3) SHARON STONE – in December 2017 the famous American diva, is in St. Moritz, Switzerland, for a charity event and attends a gala organized in her honor. She meets with Il Volo who performs for her. The boys sing a piece that is the flagship of Italian music in the world, “O Sole Mio”, and Sharon literally goes “crazy”: seduced from their beautiful singing and from the gallantry of the three boys, embracing them with kisses, singing with them. Her joy for meeting them is rousing and all the public participates with applause and enthusiasm for the three young Italian singers.
4) JENNIFER LOPEZ – and the same song, “O Sole Mio”, Il Volo sang at the edition of “American Idol” in 2011, with the three swans that were still ducklings, but with one voice that was already stellar: opposite to them one diva, the amazing Jennifer Lopez, applauding energetically, the public giving a standing ovation. And the next day a tweet from Britney Spears says… “Did you all see @IlVolo on Idol last night? SOOOOO cute… I loved them! Such talented little men. -Britney
5) JOSÉ JOSÉ– but, between those performances, the event that moves me most is that of “El Triste”, interpreted by the boys in honor of the legendary José José, during the Billboard Awards 2013. The old lion, that the Mexicans have always called “El Principe de la cancion”, now aged with years and from health not so vigorous, sits in the first row and listens to the first notes with curiosity, then with growing interest, then transformed in an amazed expression and finally in overwhelming enthusiasm with a vigorous applause and standing ovation!
6) GENTE DE ZONA – at the Latin American Music Awards 2015, Il Volo performs “Grande Amore”, the song that won the Festival of Sanremo. The audience enthusiasm is skyrocketing and is demonstrated with an interminable standing ovation and in the front row to applaud there is “Gente de Zona”, with whom the boys duetted in “Noche Sin Dìa” and Maria Arraras, famous Puerto Rican journalist of Telemundo.
7) The JURY OF AMERICA’S GOT TALENT 2017 – it’s the final evening of the famous American talent, guests of honor are the singers of Il Volo that performed in a lyric piece, “Nessun Dorma” by Puccini, a piece that could seem out of place on that stage, but the skill of boys is such that the public gave them an interminable standing ovation, also the jury! The jury was formed with supermodel Heidi Klum, singer Mel B, television star Howie Mandel and Simon Cowell, famous English record producer and creator of the format “X Factor”.
I think this video shows, for sure, how vast the enormous support for Il Volo is. I don’t think that celebrities like Barbra Streisand, José José, Laura Pausini would have expressed such enthusiasm and such unconditional admiration, if they had not recognized in the group a true musical talent, an interpretative and emotional ability, an air of freshness seen in the boys that was very unusual! In short, three excellent voices if listened to together, and great also if evaluated individually. Three boys who in years have continued to improve, with application of study and sacrifice, without escaping from the effort of long trips and continual travel, and without shying away from new challenges, especially with the new project “Notte Magica”!
Now we are waiting for them to test the ten years of collaboration. They’ll demonstrate the maturity reached, the ability acquired, the love for the music, ever stronger and more rooted. We know that they will always win their battle, they will surprise and still again conquer the world, all… children, young and adults, in Italy, in Europe, in America, in a word all over the world!
Surely all of you, these days, have seen photos of the boys in Spain, and exactly on the island of Formentera, but perhaps not everyone knows the reason for their trip to Spain.
But let’s start in order. On October 5th, Ignazio published this video.
I= First of all I want to thank all those who made my birthday wishes to me and have had the thought for me yesterday.
Now we are heading for Formentera, we are in Ibiza and we are going to Formentera.
P = Guys today go to Formentera, while Ignazio thanks his fans for yesterday’s best wishes.
G = Greetings all, a greeting from the VOLO from Ibiza, we are going to Formentera.
I = Around Formentera.
All these videos have triggered the fans’ questions: “What will they do in Formentera? Why are they in Spain?
Some (among them, me too) have thought that they were there to shoot a music video, the presence of Barbara, meant that they were not on vacation.
Here they are while renting a car.
I = When it comes to randomness and you arrive in Formentera and find the car labeled IB (Ignazio Boschetto) ha ha !!
G = We have a car that is not very special. It drives, Ignazio the guide.
P = A little narrow. The Flinstones car. (Laughs)
I = Wait, it turns on like this.
G = Ignazio, what do you think of this car?
I = Superb.
G = Bella, is not it?
I = Other than Formula 1
(they sing and laugh)
P = Today you go around with the Flinstone’s car.
I = But if you do not put me GOOGLE MAPS, where the hell we go ???
P = Maximum speed?
I = 50 km per hour (31 mph)
Certainly they are having fun, but the reason for their trip to Formentera is not yet revealed, but in the evening, the clouds of doubt are thinning out.
A party?? Will they be invited to sing at a private party? In the photos we recognize so many famous people in Italy and in the last video, the person with the black jacket is Cenci, the one who had the idea of uniting Piero, Gianluca and Ignazio.
Still mystery! Also appears a picture of Piero that seems to clarify something ……. she is the bride, all the people are dressed in white, a party for a wedding ?? But, whose? Some fans have misunderstood, seeing Piero hugging the bride, she is blonde, but she’s NOT VALENTINA !!!
Here is the mystery revealed.
In the evening, in a television program, wishes are given for the wedding of Ferdinando Salzano who is the CEO of F & P Group.
The F & P Group is an Italian company belonging to the Warner Music group, that specializes in organizing, promoting and producing shows and events in the field of music (live) and entertainment. The F & P Group deals with various activities, such as concerts, sponsorships, events, multimedia and TV productions, using a team of professionals of great and proven experience.
Here are some photos of the wedding.
Piero with the groom.
Gianluca with Nek.
Ignazio is looking at the ball game on the phone.
The bride arrives.
Here is revealed the mystery of the presence of many well-known faces of Italian artists, including Piero, Ignazio and Gianluca.
OK, guys, it was almost a short vacation and you had fun, but now, back immediately to Italy, there is a recording studio waiting for you and countless fans waiting for the fruit of your work !!
PS = Greetings to Salzano for the wedding ……….. please organize beautiful and numerous concerts of IL VOLO for their decennial !!
A few days ago was Ignazio’s birthday and my friend Valeria Bosch wrote a beautiful post.
Once again Valeria interpreted our thoughts and managed to analyze some of the attitudes of our dear Ignatius, who certainly did not escape those who love him.
I translate for you, with great pleasure: Daniela
What makes us feel so much fondness, so much affection, so much continuous interest for a public figure, be it actor, singer, writer or other? Of course, first of all is the emotion that he knows how to communicate to us with his art, the feeling of enchantment and uniqueness that he creates around him, and, of course, also what means a lot is his physical appearance, his way of posing himself, what in short is commonly called “body language”.
But what do we really know about these characters? If we want to know them in depth, we must not rely on the tamed, plasticized official biographies or even the news we read in newspapers and mass media, always affected by interested intentions, positive or negative, but we must rely only on our eyes, on our ability to observe, especially small details, signs that can act as a litmus test to define with confidence the personality of our darling.
So I did for Ignazio, intending to pay him a tribute for his 24th birthday: I closed my eyes and I tried to review, among many images that crowded in my mind, some moments, some gesture that could work as a mirror or introspector for understanding his feelings, his intimate reactions. And I share them here with you, chronologically rearranged, although obviously this is not the sequence with which they resurface to my memory.
1. The embarrassment of the boy – 2009
We are at “TI LASCIO UNA CANZONE”, the guys (future “IL VOLO”), from soloists who were, have recently been composed in a trio that debuted with “ ’O sole mio”. Antonella Clerici, who admires the three teenagers , says to them with great affection: “In short, they already call you ‘the three tenors’ – which of you is Pavarotti?” The three little boys, frightened and awkward in their little clothes, remain silent. Only Ignazio, the most plump, manages to murmur with a voice that barely comes out, almost choked: “We do not know ……” A boy a more grown up would have responded with a joke or a brilliant answer. He takes seriously that strange question, still unaware of the incredible future that fate was preparing them.
2. The childish joy of Sanremo – 2015
It is the evening of 11 February 2015 and the trio Il Volo has performed for the first time on the stage of the festival with “Grande Amore”. As soon as the performance is finished, the audience snaps up and gives to the very young singers a resounding and interminable “standing ovation”. An applause never seen in Sanremo at the first performance, a round of applause that leaves them breathless: Piero is annihilated, cannot even grumble thanks, Gian (who turns 20 that day) breaks out in tears and takes refuge on the shoulders of Carlo Conti, Ignazio tries in every way to cope with the situation, thanks the audience, but, just like a happy child, he cannot help but let slip a smile, which he covers childishly with his hand. It is a gesture of infinite tenderness, which I will never forget.
3. The tears of “Alleria” – 2016
During the concert at the Forum Mediolanum of Assago, 29 January 2016, Ignazio performs as a soloist the wonderful song by Pino Daniele, “Alleria” – a cry that rises from a sad soul, who suffers a lot for love and continues to suffer, despite the passing of time. Ignazio is in symbiosis with Pino, it is as if he had tattooed it on the heart, in the head, on the skin: he interprets the song with such force, such an identification that, at the end of the execution, he cannot hold back the tears. The intensity of the interpretation has overwhelmed him, his emotion is true and profound. Tears are the testimony.
4. The wonder for the beauty of Florence – 2016
A date that will remain a milestone in the history of IL VOLO: 1 July 2016, the joke of the words of Antonella Clerici has become incredibly real. With great humility and without wanting to compare themselves to the Three Tenors in the slightest, but as an act of homage and remembrance, the three boys who became incredibly beautiful and elegant, perform an unforgettable concert in the presence, and partly direct, just from one of the three celebrated tenors of the last century, Placido Domingo. The concert is a sum of excellences: the beauty of music, the skill of the boys, but above all the beauty of Florence. It takes place in Piazza Santa Croce, dominated by one of the most beautiful churches of our Renaissance, an inestimable example of art, culture and Italian genius. The church stands out against the backdrop of the square in the dim light of the evening, a square full of people, the lights are turning on, the show is breathtaking: Ignazio, on the stage with the master Domingo and his companions, cannot restrain himself from saying, “Look how beautiful Piazza Santa Croce is!” and joins hands, raising his eyes to the sky in a gesture moved and full of amazement. Master Domingo uses the right adjective to answer him: “Divine!”
5. The disarming sincerity in the Red Ronnie study -2018
On 3 May, in a long 4-hour interview, the boys met with Red Ronnie. An evening of positive sign, jokes, joy, interaction with fans of all the continents. The old musician was amazed in the face of fame and the international success of the three boys, and of course, also confidences, revelations, work projects. Ignazio as usual is the fool, jokes, not standing still for a minute, makes Red desperate because it causes a small failure to a precious jukebox that stands in the studio. But to specific questions of Red, responds to questions with an unexpected and disarming sincerity.
The person Ignazio most loves in the world?His sister, who acted as stand-in mother and a reference point in the sad period when his mother was forced to long absences to cure a serious illness.
Relationships of love?To be taken with great seriousness, to be men also means to prove to be able to resist temptations, a principle that he never failed during an engagement lasting more than two years, even if now that bond is over “Because we grow, we change, and there are new demands that life inevitably puts in front of you.”
An Ignazio, in short, who is very mature and very sincere.
The portrait of Ignazio that emerges from the small episodes recalled here is that of a boy with disarming sincerity, not yet counterfeited or “corrupt” from the environment in which he is forced to live for work. Contrary to what is his outward attitude, especially on the stage where he is lively and restless, often comedian and joker, is a serious and concrete boy. He once said, “The first thing for me is to stay down to earth.” But Ignazio is also very emotional, strong and fragile at the same time. His particular sensitivity leads him to live emotions in a profound way, with an intensity that puts everything in his song, and it is precisely for this reason that he manages to establish a special pathos with the audience. For him, music is everything. When he closes his eyes and sings he seems to leave for distant lands, of which only he possesses the key of access; music is his second skin, and it is perhaps also for this that he has made contact with Gian and Piero, who are certainly not less, a perfect artistic and professional alliance!
Today I had nothing to do, so I spent a little time on you tube and, of course, typing IL VOLOimmediately appeared several videos of songs but I was immediately attracted by this.
I’m sure you all know very well this song and this video, but it’s really wonderful to review this song.
It was published in 2013, 5 years ago.
Our boys were really very young and were blossoming into the beautiful men we know today.
MAS QUE AMOR
The video is beautiful, the scenes are shot in Bologna.
Very beautiful scene of the painter who paints under the curious eyes of boys of different ethnic groups, and the final message of the painting is very nice, a message of LOVE.
Our boys are very sweet and the song originally sung in Spanish is simply delicious.
The English version of this song was also made and the title is WE ARE LOVE, very beautiful, but my favorite is still the Spanish version.
I know I’m a romantic woman, and maybe I’m partisan too, but this song always steals my heart. If I compare it with other songs of today for both lyrics, musicality and performance, I cannot but be proud of our boys who have sung such a love song, at their young age, with great skill and passion.
While I was duplicating the video for you, I took a look at the last comments and, to my amazement, I saw that the last comment was two minutes before I duplicated it.
This means that the interest for this song is still very much alive, after five years!
The beautiful things always remain in the heart, because basically, WE ARE LOVE !!
Credit to IL VOLO Mundial Oficial for photos and videos.
Come in and share the love of life, friends and Il Volo!