Buongiorno a tutti!! 🙂
(posting a wee bit early this morning!)
Way, way, way, way back
While we are waiting for Marie to return to her seat (we really must take those pictures of Igna out of the cockpit!), “Ok, come on, good girl, follow the dimple….” I thought I’d repost a poem she wrote many years ago….
– Do you “one click” order from Amazon and Barnes & Noble?
– Do you hum Their music at Walmart? The Doctors office? Work?
– Do you know the location of Abruzzo, Marsala and Naro?
– Did you pay $400.00+* just for a closer look? *price updated for 2017!
– Do you know what the letters “TLUC” stand for?
– Do you feel the need to use words like Buonanotte, Grazie and Bravo?
– Do you look for that freckle on the end of Ignazio’s nose?
– The small scar on Gianluca’s right cheek? Piero’s little cross?
– Do you plan to spend the rest of your life celebrating Their lives?
Well, do you?
I already knew you did.
Welcome, this is exactly where you belong.