Apparently LeeLee has refused to help at all. So, Linda if you go home with Ignazio after Saturday’s concert REMEMBER:
1) You’ll have to learn to speak Italian and Spanish. French and German wouldn’t hurt either.
2) When you’re 85 he’ll only be 32.
3) You can’t buy Bologna in Bolognia. I don’t know that but, I liked writing it.
4) Your house plants will die.
5) Your mail will build up. I know you hate that.
6) You’ll have to travel a lot to protect your investment.
7) Michele will not speak to you in elevators.
8) LeeLee will have to drive home alone.
9) Thousands of women will hate you.
10) Ok, thousands and one. Sorry, can’t help it.
11) You’re older than his parents.
12) Your best friend will sob, uncontrollably, for months, maybe years, over losing
13) Your children will have lots and lots of hair. This may not prove to be a problem, however.
14) Marie deserves him more.
15) You’ll have to learn how to cook Chicken Marsala really, really well.
16) Loretta will cane you.
17) Mr. and Mrs. Boschetto will both have heart attacks.
18) You will have to be nice to Soonie.
19) Your plug-ins wont work.
20) Linda here’s your deal breaker – They play Soccer instead of football!
Now, you don’t really want to go, do you?