Tonights concert is at The Tampa Bay Times Forum, on the West Coast of Florida.
The Tampa Bay Times Forum is home to the National Hockey League’s Tampa Bay Lightning and the AFL’s Tampa Bay Storm. The venue was referred to as the Ice Palace from its opening in 1996 through 2002 when it was commonly called the St Pete Times Forum until late 2011. The Tampa Bay Times Forum box office is located at 401 Channelside Drive in Tampa, Florida. The arena was built for $139 million and has a maximum seating capacity of 21,500. Tampa Bay Times Forum tickets have included major events like the NHL Stanley Cup, All-Star Game, the NCAA men’s basketball tournament, and many WWE events. Almost all the hottest concerts stop in Tampa by coming through the forum like Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Neil Diamond.
Twitters, Tweets and Keeks:
Gianluca tweets yeaterday “I think of you” with one of his special selfies! He tweeted “taking off” later tweeted “Landed in Tampa” and “Florida here we come”
Piero tweets “Bye #Saratoga Springs #Tampa here we are coming….ready for tomorrow night?”
Ignazio tweeted yesterday “Almost leaving Albany and going to Tampaaaaa, what you think is hot in there?? (love that accent!),
then “landed in Tampa”.
Ignazio also pointed out that there are only 6 concerts left in USA.
Check out video of “Night and Day” from Westbury, on Team Il Volo.
Well you know if they’re in Tampa tonight, they will be in Miami tomorrow night. LeeLee and I will be there with bells on, we’re very excited and can hardly wait!! More tomorrow.
Love and Luck tonight in Tampa Il Volo!!
16 thoughts on “IN CASE YOU MISSED IT…….”
Linda and LeeLee, finally it is going to be your turns. Have fun tomorrow night.
Gianluca, Piero, and Ignazio, wish you will have a great time in Florida. It must be exhausting to do back to back to back concerts. Love and blessings to you guys, take care.
Have a great time at the concert tomorrow Linda and Lee Lee. how could you not? Here are 10 more reasons to love Il Volo.
10 reasons Il Volo is good for you
1. They are slimming. with them around who needs chocolate! Looking at them makes people happy. Listening to them makes people even happier.
2. They get you out of the house. If you go to their concerts you make many new friends. With such a strong interest in common it’s “instant bonding”.
3. They make you learn new technology. With online sites you can make new friends all over the world. Look at the friendships that have blossomed because of the Il Volo Flight Crew. I have met or talked with fans of all ages across America and as far away as Peru. Did you ever Twitter or Brabble before Il Volo?
4. They make you a better driver. Road rage is a thing of the past if you have an Il Volo cd to listen to.
5. They make you a mellow traveller. Flights are no longer boring. Just close your eyes, turn on your Ipod and drift off with the boys.
6. They help you get things done. Household chores are easier and even mowing the lawn is a mellow occasion with Il Volo along. (Of, course, that’s when you are not busy trawling the Internet for every scrap of new information)
7. They make it easy for friends to buy you Christmas and birthday gifts. (Anything Il Volo)
8. They make people want to travel. Who doesn’t want to visit Italy now?
9. They make you learn languages. Let’s see, ti amo, te quiero, je t’aime, any more?
10. But most of all, they make you appreciate life. They are so sweet, kind and full of life that it is contagious! They are such a good example for kids today.
Great list! Anyone up for immersion Italian and Spanish classes?
You can actually learn languages online for FREE. I am busy with Italian lessons from DUOLINGO. Go there and pick Italian–or Spanish–whichever you want. There are plenty of other choices too for the adventurous! You spend as much or as little time on it every day as you chose.
Beautiful thoughts!!! Love the list.
TJ: Love, Love. LOVE your list! I agree with Marie….#10 just makes me feel sooooo happy because it is soooo true!! That’s Our Boys!
Woo hoo! You said it, TJ! And #10 is my personal favorite!
BTW, I just watched their awesome producer, sound engineer and mixer, Humberto Gatica, who has 1033 credits to his name on allmusic.com, including Celine Dion, Michael Bublé, Jackie Evancho, Michael Jackson, Josh Groban, Boyz II Men, Whitney Houston, Andrea Bocelli, José José, Due Voci, Johnny Mathis etc. etc. etc. (And who has worked closely with David Foster.)
And do you know who his interviewer was most excited about?? You guessed it!! IL VOLO!!! And clearly Gatica loves working with “the boys”, as he, too refers to them. He loved their experience recording in Abbey Road Studios, loves supporting their caliber of music.
Pensado’s Place : #55 – Humberto Gatica
For me, it was worth the $9.99 to view the hour and see who Our Boys have in their corner.
Love, fun, and colorful harmony to all,
~ Jeanine DuBois, Compassion’s Doorway
TJ, 10 great reasons, thanx, LeeLee will appreciate #4 while she’s driving to Miami tomorrow.
With the way they drive here in Florida, I’ll have even more road rage because I’ll need to concentrate on driving and won’t be able to concentrate on that beautiful music. However, for you, Linda, I’ll do my best to contain myself.
Wonderful list TJ! Not sure about #1 and the chocolate though. Love #10.
Lijoy, Looking to continue Spanish lessons. If last year was any indication, the next few months will include a lot of Spanish tweets from the Guys.
BUON NATALE! #1 on Amazon.com and #9 on Barnes and Noble.
Marie, Ignazio seems to prefer Spanish at times. Ah! Amore, Amor, Amour, Love pick a language it all sounds good.
No. 6 on the list is soooo true for me – except for mowing the lawn, which I haven’t had to do since moving to a townhouse 4 years ago. I find I don’t even mind housework and it goes by fast. And the last one on the list is especially true for me. Piero, Ignazio and Gianluca have ;made my life so much brighter and happier and continue to do so every day.
LeeLee i you give me your phone number at home I will give you another idea before you go which will take you 5 minutes to do. Make sure your cell phone is recharged.
I asked Linda to e-mail it to you. I’m open to any ideas you have 🙂
Yes TJ #10 for me too.
TJ, I agree with your list. Never thought I’d be able to sing in Italian but I do, singing O Sole Mio with the boys plus I ordered Spanish lessons . As for # 7 , it’s the opposite for me , makes my gift giving easy, last Christmas it was We Are Love. this year it will be Boun Natale. Thanks
Comments are closed.