Well it’s almost here, almost. Concerts are happily coming up quickly!! I know you all have been busy getting ready and I thought I’d help with the preparations 🙂 I thought that you might have overlooked some important do’s and don’ts. I’m here to help (You know me, ever helpful) so here are some hints on how to get ready and more importantly how to have a SMOOTH concert experience!
3) Practice what you will say to “The Boys” before you go, it might prevent you from giggling uncontrollably.
4) Sign up for one of Marie’s classes on drooling and slobbering. She also has a special class, at an extra charge, on dimple kissing.
5) Have someone in your group bring smelling salts in case you swoon (faint).
6) Do yourself a favor and take your medication before you go, especially those of you on blood pressure pills.
7) Stand in line like ladies and gentleman, no pushing and shoving, that goes for you too, Loretta, no running people over with your walker!
8) If you’re going with others who do not love Il Volo as much as you do, warn them ahead of time of the strange behavior you exhibit when you see them; all that crying, smiling, slobbering and swooning will get you committed.
9) Take a lot of pictures, but try to look sane, your family will appreciate it.
11) For those of you going with Kelly and Elaine, keep them from carrying Gianluca off to their hotel.
12) For you Piero devotees’ do not grab his red glasses off his face for a souvenir, I somehow don’t think he’d like it.
13) Don’t try passing notes to Barbara, she will not give up the name of their hotel or the room numbers!
14) Marie, Leelee and Marie’s sisters, when you are touring DC please do not leave CD’s of Il Volo blasting “O Solo Mio” at the National Monuments, the Park Service may not like it. During your tour though, it would be a nice touch to leave CD’s blasting “We Are Love” at the White House and Capital Building!
15) Leelee is in charge of the bail money, be nice to her, she decides who gets out of jail for rowdy behavior.
I hope these little hints help! Oh and say hello to “The Guys” for me!!